If you are travelling to exotic destinations on holiday or are backpacking around the world the chances are that you will require at least one travel jab.
|Pre-order your travel vaccinations online through Lloyds Pharmacy.||Buy online|
Which travel jabs do I need?
Your vaccinations will depend on exactly which countries you visit, how long you are there and often which regions within those countries you plan to travel through.
Visit your GP or travel vaccination centre at least 6 weeks before you plan to travel to work out which travel jabs you need. In addition to this you can could pay for advice through MASTA (The Medical Advisory Services for Travellers) for useful information about travel health and vaccinations.
How much do travel vaccinations cost?
For speed and ease we recommend Lloyds Pharmacy's Online Doctor. Here is in indication of their vaccination costs:
- Combined tetanus, diphtheria and polio vaccine - £34.50
- Combined hepatitis A and typhoid vaccine - £71.50
- Hepatitis A vaccine - £49.50
- Hepatitis B course of three vaccines - £118.50
- Typhoid vaccine - £29.50
- Meningococcal meningitis - £49.75
- Yellow fever vaccine (only available in Lloyds pharmacy concession in Selfridges, London) - £65.00
Vaccination discount voucher
Nomad Travellers Store offers visitors to The Travellers Lounge a 10% discount on vaccinations and shop purchases at Nomad Travellers Stores.
Next: Travel insurance